Mojo Upstairs @SS2

I am so excited when I saw this restaurant name. It is not because I have been told the food here is great but it is simply the name reminds me about my beagle who is having a same name. It was Everyday who brought me here. The link for the deal as below:

To simply it for you:


  • Choose 1 out of 4 Options of the Set Meal:
    • Option 1
      • Classic Chicken Chop (worth RM13) + Garlic Bread (worth RM5.90) + Pearl Milk Tea (worth RM5.90)
    • Option 2
      • Fettuccini Carbonara (worth RM13) + Garlic Bread (worth RM5.90) + Pearl Milk Tea (worth RM5.90)
    • Option 3
      • Chicken Schnitzel (worth RM18) + Ice Blended (worth RM6.90)
    • Option 4
      • Linguini Duck Aglio Olio (worth RM18) + Ice Blended (worth RM6.90)



  • For Option 1 and 2, Pearl Milk Tea can be exhanged with any other drink of the same value, such as Coffee, Espresso, and many more.



  • For Option 3 and 4, the Ice Blended drink can be chosen from any of the following Ice Blended flavours:
    • Chocolate
    • Chocolate & Banana
    • Very Berry Strawberry
    • Mango Mania
    • Vanilla & Banana
    • Vanilla
    • Cappuccino
    • Mocha
    • Cookies and Cream
    • Green Apple

  • This is the beagle I am talking about. Mojo, say Hi! He is not the owner of the restaurant of course. Hehe...
    Now this is the restaurant I am talking about. There are located at the 1st floor.
    Vintage design which makes me no choice but to make my picture in black and white just because to add on extra effect for you to have the feel in 60s/70s.
    Oh my...this fan is from my era!
    Each table decorated with this nice flower which I can't help it and taken a photo out of it.
    Chocolate Ice Blended - normal and not that bad so I do not think it requires rating for it.
    Pearl Milk Tea - Once again it is normal and not too bad but if to compare with Chatime, I think this drink still have long way to go.
    Complimentary Garlic Bread. We did not managed to taste it because we already full after we finished our main course.
    Chicken Schnitzel
    Outlook: 3/5
    Creativity: 4/5
    Taste: 3/5
    Price: N/A
    Overall: 3/5 - Just one bite of the chicken with cheese, I do not have the feeling to take the second one. 

    Fettuccine Carbonara
    Outlook: 4/5
    Creativity: 3/5
    Taste: 3/5
    Price: N/A
    Overall: 3/5 - The most important thing in a carbonara is the gravy. The gravy is good but too little as you can see from the pic.

    This restaurant has no wi-fi but there is ample parking space available as you can park at a parking lot which cost RM3.00 for the first hour. Overall this restaurant has a lot of room of improvement especially on their food. I received a lots of good comments before I purchase the coupon but somehow it is just below my expectation. So I believe it is the quality consistency issue. Keep it up! This is a good restaurant! Highly recommended because the price is really reasonable! Oh ya! They have another branch at KL. I am going to visit that soon! Tee-hee~ I must support any company with the name Mojo somehow. Hahaha....


    Total Damage: RM27 (2 pax inclusive parking)
    Ambiance: 4/5
    Service: 5/5
    Food Serving Speed: Fast
    Will I revisit?: Yes, for another branch at KL.


    Mojo Upstairs
    No. 8, Mezzanine Floor,
    Jalan SS2/61, 47300,
    Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

    Tel : 03-7873 0036

    Business Hours:Tue - Fri: 12.00pm - 3.30pm, 5.30pm - 12.00am
    Sat - Sun: 12.00pm - 12.00am
    Closed on Mondays

    Popular posts from this blog

    Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

    Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

    Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

    Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

    Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

    Merlion Park, Singapore

    Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

    City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

    Japanese Tea House & Botanical Garden, Bukit Tinggi

    Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square