Original Kayu Nasi Kandar, Ampang

Selamat Hari Raya and Hari Merdeka to all citizen in Malaysia! Due to this special day, I will bring you one of the greatest local food which is at Original Kayu Restaurant. They have several branches in Malaysia so I will bring you to the branch at Ampang.

At this restaurant, you MUST order their longest Roti Tisu. It is about 1 meter long!!! It can feed more than 2 people but I can finish it myself somehow. Hehe...It is a norm for me whenever I am in KL, I will make sure I spare a little of my busy schedule to grab a piece of Roti Tisu.

Roti Tisu @RM6.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Very delicious and crispy roti tisu I ever had. However, the taste and quality are not consistent and vary when everytime I tried it. I hope they able to have the same chef to make this at all time to maintain the quality.

A Close Shot
More shots!
They have a same BIG crowd every night. During football games, do not put a high hope to find a place here.
No wi-fi available but parking is ample here if you park inside this building for RM2.00 per entry. During football games, this place is very happening!!!


Total Damage: RM6.00
Ambiance: 2/5
Service: 2/5
Food Serving Speed: Slow
Will I Revisit?: Yes!


Original Kayu Nasi Kandar
1 Jalan Mamanda 9, 
Taman Dato' Ahmad Razali,
Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang