Restaurant Harbour Steamboat, Sri Petaling

Today I would like to introduce to you a steamboat restaurant called Restaurant Harbour Steamboat. Whenever I dined in this restaurant, automatically I will think of Mabel Hon, my ex-colleague. She is one of the greatest girl I ever met who has a really good sense of finding good food. This ala-carte steamboat restaurant is introduced by her. 

This is the restaurant that Mabel is talking about.
Look at the wall! Everybody is leaving their mark here.
More graffiti on the wall!
Special cage to store the gas.
Special homemade chilly. Must try!
Premium Pork Slice (left) @RM7.50++ and Premium Lamb Slice @RM9.00++
Needle Mushroom @RM6.00++
Mean Kang @RM4.00++

Taufu Pok Mushroom with Pork @RM5.00++
Grouper Slice @RM5.00++
Dumpling @RM6.00++
Prawn Wan Tan @RM5.00++
Yee Mee @RM1.50++
TomYam Soup @RM15.00++
You Mark @RM5.00++
Fresh Coconut @RM4.50++
All the above dishes are must order for your steamboat. They have many types of soup for the steamboat but I only highly recommend their TomYam Soup. Everyday, this place easily full house especially on weekends. So please do call to reserve a seat to avoid disappointment. Without a doubt, the price for the steamboat is very expensive but the quality is there. So just spend your money on them without any worries. They have enough manpower so their service is excellent. No wi-fi available here and the parking space are quite ample, it is just a little walking distance need to do.


This place actually brings me a lot of memories. My ex-colleagues and I always dine here during our pre-event setup. Lots of laughter, jokes and gossips around...I cannot forget for life...I miss you all~


Total Damage: RM86.40 (2 pax)
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Taste: 5/5
Food Serving Speed: Very Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes!


Restoran Harbour Steamboat
19, Jalan 13/149L
Taman Sri Petaling
57000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-90594353
Booking: 4pm - 11pm (daily)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Japanese Tea House & Botanical Garden, Bukit Tinggi

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square