Quan Xin, Kluang

This is my first post about my hometown, Kluang. It is not a recommended place for food but just sharing my usual place for hangout with my oldmates during our tea time. 

This is their usual menu for everyday but we were ordering something which is not belongs here.
Umbra Sour Plum Juice
Seacress Lime Juice
Ying Yong Grass Jelly
Lime Plum Juice
Local kuih-muih
Fried Prawn Crackers
Actually it is not really that important for able to taste a good food in a cafe or restaurant. To me, the most important is the person you dining with is the most important of all. When you dine together with a person who is special and important, the food you eat at that moment will be extra delicious. It works better than a dessert. Don't you think so too?

At that day, I met a special girl named, Cyrena. Quite a unique name eh? She lives in my area too! Gosh! A lot of other similarities between us. I am so delighted to meet a new friend like her. So cool! Hope to hang out with you guys soon ya!

Total Damage: RM13.00
Ambiance: 2/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes, but not specially recommended

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Premier 101 Food Court, Kuching

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks @Berjaya Times Square

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut