Restoran Shange Dim Sum Home Food @Sri Petaling


I do not remember when is my last time using a coupon. I supposed to provide info about coupon that I used but I have been greatly letdown by my favorite 2 coupon companies which are Groupon and Everyday. Groupon as you all know from my previous blog is their food were bad and expensive. The only good thing about Groupon is their entertainment which are so cool and irresistible. 

For Everyday, their food offers are cheap and nice (for some) but the only thing about this company is...they do provide 30 days money back guarantee if you dislike their coupons/offers. Here comes the weird part...they ONLY refund those coupons that we have not use yet! So here is my question...how would we dislike the coupons/offers if we have not tested the food first??? Funny right? Well never mind...let me finished up as much coupon as I have left from them. 

So here is the Everyday voucher that I am going to introduce today:


  • Select 1 out of the 4 choices of crab for 2pax + Fried Dish (Shange Fried Mee/Fried Rice) + 2 Herbal Drink (Hot or Cold)
  • Choices of Crab menu set;
    • Hong Kong Crab Porridge
    • Salted Egg Fried Crab
    • Chrysanthemum Steam Crab
    • Kam Heong Fried Crab

  • This is their drink bar with lotsa like new magazines for you to read. Hopefully the magazines will be changed from time to time.
    Shange Dim Sum Home Food. Nothing about the crab. Hard to realize they are selling crab until we read their menu.
    I did not tried their dim sum thou. Hope to do it one day.
    Herbal Tea
    Outlook: 3/5
    Creativity: 4/5
    Taste: 5/5
    Price: N/A
    Overall: 4/5 - You must be surprised when you see me give ratings for a simple herbal tea like this. I have to tell you honestly, this is the best ever herbal tea I drank in a restaurant like this. Of course, please do not compare with Koong Woh Tong because they specialized in selling herbal tea.

    XO Fried Rice
    Outlook: 4/5
    Creativity: 4/5
    Taste: 4/5
    Price: N/A
    Overall: 4/5 - This fried rice is real good. A little spicy to tickle your taste bud.

    Chrysanthemum Steamed Crab 
    Outlook: 3/5
    Creativity: 4/5
    Taste: 3/5
    Price: N/A
    Overall: 3/5 - Hardly taste the chrysanthemum inside this crab. I rather they are called steamed crab only. However, the crab tastes good but I still prefer butter crab.

    Aftermath of the crabs. One person a crab...wow, I really love this deal!
    Overall, this deal is very worth it! Hope to see more of such deal again! Furthermore, this restaurant equipped with wi-fi! However, the parking here is still a pain! Even the paid parking which caused RM3.00/entry with a muddied road all the parking lot!!! I have to pay more for car wash later. Gosh!


    I am pretty satisfy with Everyday as you can read my blog that most of the time they are providing reasonable and tasty food like this. It is just ridiculous when I think about their 30 days money back guarantee policy. Absolutely absurd!


    Total Damage: RM28.90
    Ambiance: 4/5
    Service: 4/5
    Food Serving Speed: Slow
    Will I revisit?: Yes


    Shange Dim Sum Home Food
    91G, Jalan Radin Bagus,
    Bandar Baru Seri Petaling,
    57000 Kuala Lumpur.
    Tel : 013 263 1313/ 03 9058 1322

    Business Hours:Weekdays : 9.00am - 9.00pm
    Weekends : 8.00am - 9.00pm
    Fri & Sat untill 11pm

    Popular posts from this blog

    Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

    Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

    Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

    Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

    Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

    Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

    Merlion Park, Singapore

    Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

    Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

    Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang