My Honeymoon Dessert @Sunway Pyramid

Dessert...dessert...dessert...who does not like them? No matter how full you are you will still have the space for them. They are just magical! Groupon brought us to another dessert house which is called My Honeymoon Dessert. The link of the deals as below:
50% off for a RM40 voucher

We choose as many desserts we want within RM40 value. Argghhhh...nice! =)

Dessert! Dessert! Make them fast!
Their seat is so special but not comfy. My butt cannot sit well in it. Hahaha...
Hehe...with my special lady as my companion to taste our upcoming desserts!
Special Baked Rice Cake @RM6.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - It taste tapioca to me instead of rice. Urgh...disappointing first dessert.

Snow Fungus with Papaya @RM7.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - The almond taste is so strong. The papaya sweetness does not blend in. The snow fungus is fake to me. I had a much more real one at Poon Kee Dessert.

Mellow Fellow Pastry @RM16.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 1/5
Overall: 3/5 - Look nice but apart of the chocolate chip ice cream, none of it is nice. I do not understand why it is so expensive. There is no expensive ingredients in it to me.

Six Happiness Sweet Ball @RM7.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - A combination of Chocolate Ball, Green Tea Ball, Peanut Ball, Black Sesame Ball, Sweet Corn Ball and Tapioca Ball. I still prefer the original peanut and black sesame.

Wow! Pretty disappointing line of desserts that I had!!! I wonder why it is so bad. No wonder they do not have much crowds like Sweet Hut.

Total Damage: RM20.00
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: No

My Honeymoon Dessert
LG1, Sunway Pyramid
Tel: 03-5632 5220

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut

Japanese Tea House & Botanical Garden, Bukit Tinggi

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza