The Smokehouse Restaurant, Bangsar

Smokehouse Restaurant...I may have blog this restaurant before for their tea session but this time I would like to blog for their dining session. In my last visit, I take a quick view on their menu, pretty interesting with their menu here where they serve fusion food inclusive of famous Thai food!

This is a great place for you to meet up with your clients. Very cozy and peaceful. You may think such a setup will taken most of the place in the ground floor. No worries...They have 2 floors here.
Cranberry Juice @RM8.00++. My girl just like to order some weird juices. I got no comment on this.
Egg Noodle Curry with Chicken @RM13.50++

Some spices to add on to the great noodle!!!
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Delicious! Absolutely delicious! Must order! The curry is just nice. Not too spicy but still preserve the "kick" in it. The egg noodle is the best part of all. Very egg-gy taste noodle. Mix them with curry and eat...you will carve your smile immediately after that.

Pasta with Mushroom & Cheese @RM16.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - The mushroom is delicious but not the spaghetti. This is because the spaghetti still raw as there is still slightly flourish taste.

She just love the shrooms!
Creme Brulee @RM13.00++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - This Creme Brulee is one of the nicest one that I ever had. Hmm...I should say the best one I ever had. Very egg-gy taste. And the BBQ area on the top makes the whole dessert becomes very fragrance in your mouth. Splendidly done!


Overall, I pretty like the dining experience here. Unifi enabled, cozy environment, friendly service and of course...delicious food! After we finished our food, they do not act like chasing you away which some of the restaurant does. They served 2 glasses of warm water for us and continue refill them for us when we are sitting there for another 2 hours! I like this feeling and I guess everybody does.


Total Damage: RM49.80 after 15% discount for our previous visit
Ambiance: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: I already did and I always will.


The Smokehouse Restaurant Kuala Lumpur
67-G-1, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar Baru,
591000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel : 03 - 2288 1510


Business hours: 11.00am - 12.00am (weekdays), 11.00am - 2.00am (weekends)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang