Ben's @Pavilion KL

Today I am heading to the one of the lately has been highly rated restaurant which is known as Ben's which is located at Pavilion KL. Words of mouth is really powerful enough to make the place 90% occupied at 9.00pm on the weekdays. Truly a remarkable crowd.

I like this set of cards on the table. It is really creating a table topic for you. Very brilliant idea. However, I hope they maintain cleanliness for the card because I feel it is easily getting dirty with foods and drinks around it.
I do really hope these are the collection from the owner of this shop instead of just purely decoration purpose only. It will be more meaningful that way.
Yes, one table left which is still empty and others are all occupied.
This is a very elegant design which is quite cozy and relaxing when dining in here.
Salad Wild Mushroom @RM21.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - We begin our dinner with an upsetting appetizer. Only the walnut is nice wild others are either too salty or too oily.

Lamb Rack @RM49.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 1/5
Overall: 2/5 - The taste of the meat was good but the problem is I am licking the bones more than eating the meat. As you can see from the picture, you already know how small the portion of meat there. Serious disappointment. I wish to throw back to them and make them cook a new one for us. 

This is what I mean by licking the bone more than eating the meat if you do not understand. Hahaha...
Pasta Soft Shell Crab @RM21.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - The gravy is truly delicious and milky enough to make me dip for more. Oppss...I started of by complimenting the gravy because the pasta is nothing special. The soft shell crab is too salty! Terrible! I have to drink few glasses of warm water to cleanse it.

Over-rated, truly over-rated. 
Their mistake in their menu is they does not single out their chef's recommendation selection. If they do that, a new customer like me will not simply choose something which are not their signature dishes. Too many dishes in the menu are very confusing so I ended up with wrong choice of dish which not just spoils my appetite but my whole night as well. Yes, I am easily become super depressed when encounter with bad food. Bad food = Bad mood.

Total Damage: RM108.70++
Ambiance: 5/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: No

Ben's Restaurant
6.11.00 & E6.11.00, 6th Floor
Pavilion KL Shopping Mall
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kl
Tel: 03-2141 5290
Business Hours: 11.00am - 10.00pm (opens daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang