Hainan Tea, SS2

A lot of Old Town, Georgetown, Bangi Kopitiam, Pappa Rich, Kluang Station and many more...but no one can beat Hainan Tea. In my opinion, their kaya is the best kaya that I ever had in this style of cafe. Their kaya taste is very near to what my mum made for us during our younger days which I longing for that taste for a very long time.

Flower Tea @RM5.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - My sis find it weird to see grasses in the cup. Hahaha...but it was very nice and soothing. You can refill as much as you want because after 10 times, the taste is still there. However, refilling hot water need to charge RM0.80. This is kind of silly.

Ribena Lemonade @RM9.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - My sis said is a normal Ribena with lemon which she can make herself. I wonder when she will do that.

Hainan Brown Toast @RM3.80++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - As I said earlier, I love their kaya because it is really tasty which makes me wish to buy some back. However, what you see here and their menu looks really really different. Kinda deceiving and their butter is so stingily applied. If not that, I will give them a full mark.

Have not try their tea and coffee yet but I will try it without any hesitation because I started to miss their kaya.
Total Damage: RM18.05
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes


Hainan Tea 2 Sdn Bhd
61-9, Ground Floor,
Jalan SS2/75,
47300 Petaling Jaya
Selangor
03-7873 7034
Business Hours: 8.00am - 2.00am (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Marble 8, KLCC