Kiku Zakura Japanese Restaurant @MidValley

Anyone used to work in MidValley Exhibition Centre (MVEC) for any event? Where do you dine usually? Food Junction? McDonalds? Argghhh...I am sicked with this two places. So today I decided to dine in Kiku Zakura which is located in the same level.

How come got "See No Evil", "Hear No Evil" and "Speak No Evil" cats in a Japanese Restaurant?
This is the nicest green tea cup I ever see.
Udon Tempura Set
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - With just one hour break, I have no choice but to choose their lunch set which is pretty reasonable price. The Udon is pretty awesome to fill in my hungry afternoon after a long event hours.


I pretty like Kiku Zakura's restraurant design because is the only restaurant brings me the authentic Japanese Restaurant feel. The next time I visit this restaurant, I will make sure that I have the ample time to dine properly and taste my favorite Sashimi.


Ambiance: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes, I still have not try their Sashimi yet!


Kiku-Zakura
Lot T025, Third Floor,
MidValley City 
03-2284 0173
Business Hours: 11.00am - 12.00am (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2