Restoran Bibichik, SS2

Graving for a Peranakan/Nyonya cuisine at KL? Same do we are...since Malacca is 1 hour and 30 minutes away from us so we decided to get to somewhere which is around 10 minutes away and the place is at SS2. At first we are in a dilemma between Restoran Nyonya and Bibichik which are located in the same area where they are just behind of each other. In the end I decided to choose Bibichik because I support a restaurant that accepts American Express card. Hahaha...

Pure Apple Fruit Juice @RM5.00++
Honey Sotong @RM15.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Must not order!!! I am serious about this. I feel like eating flour more than the squid because the squid is just too small!

Bibi Tofu @RM8.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - The gravy is very delicious but it is not a must order dish because I prefer a homemade tofu instead of Japanese tofu.

Fried Brinjal @RM10.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Honestly, I dislike brinjal. However, this is the best brinjal I ever have. Surely must order!

Cendol @RM2.70++
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Smooth shaved ice and not a harden cendol. However, I prefer if they put more milk.

When a restaurant shows their credit card sign on their business billboard. You should expect pricey foods.
Actually I find this restaurant can almost compete with restaurant at Malacca such as Nyonya Makko but I believe there are plenty of room for improvement. I will try Restoran Nyonya next time when my "Nyonya" mood returns. Parking is ample here and they have wi-fi too.


Total Damage: RM46.30 (3 oax)
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: Recommended but may not revisit


Restoran Bibichik
17, Jalan SS2/30,
Petaling Jaya
Selangor 47300
03-7873 6769
Business Hours: 12.00pm - 3.00pm, 6.30pm - 10.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut