Rojak Mustaffa Cendol & Rojak @Seksyen 17

Cendol has always been my favorite dessert and most people will think about Penang or Melaka when they talk about cendol. How about in Klang Valley? Where do we find a decent one? One of the place you might look out for is at Seksyen 17 which is located at the corner by the road side. Click on the location by the end of this threat to pin point you to the direction.

My sister is taking her first taste.
A natural smile to show you the sign of delicious! Very natural indeed!
Cendol (small) @RM1.50
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - One of the best at Klang Valley which you should not miss! I like their milky coconut milk in it. Mostly what I drank the cendol at Klang Valley so far, their cendol are frozen and it is so hard to chew on it.  However, as for this...it is not frozen of course! That's why it is extra delicious! Oh btw, they are not using original gula Melaka which we used to taste at Malacca but for me it is equally good enough.

Cendol in process! I will have a large bowl next time @RM2.00. if you planned to take away. Extra 50 cents are required.
Next to them is the rojak. I always find it cendol and rojak are always doing their business together and I am not really sure why there is such combination. I did not try the rojak because I am not a rojak lover myself but I will try one day surely but definitely not after my heavy lunch earlier on. As you can see the crowds, different type of people around and even office ladies are there to make sure they taste them before ending their 2nd half period in the office.

Total Damage: RM3.00
Ambiance: 2/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes, when I am around that area in the afternoon.

Cendol & Rojak Mustaffa
Jalan 17/21, Seksyen 17,
Petaling Jaya
Business Hours: Lunch hour until 5pm - 6pm depending to the crowd and weather. Open in every weekdays 

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan