翠园, Foshan

Still in Foshan and this time we had a pretty bad dinner here at 翠园. Initially we planned to dine at 文海饭店 again but the place was fully booked at night. Anyway, it is a good sign since I don't wish to see the snakes, tortoise and the wild hare again.

Lotus Root with Peanut - OMG! This is the 2nd time I am having this dish. I am bored!!! Some more it is so salty!
I do not know what name is this vegetables. This is the only vegetable I known of which carries bitter taste. Of course, excluding the bitter gourd.
Pork Ball Soup - Pretty special soup but saltiness is like a norm in Chinese dishes.
This bun is so soft and delicious. China really good at their buns! Love it!
My beloved yong tau fu but they are do salty which I feel like wanna rinse them with hot water.
Oily, salty, fatty...what else to say here. My gosh! So unhealthy!
Arghh...fish! Steamed Fish in Soy Sauce! My favorite. This is the first dish to finish cleanly
Scallops...not bad since not much dishes left to choose from to eat.
Take a group photos everybody! So serious! After the meal, my uncle was hospitalized because the food he ate earlier this afternoon and night has caused his stomach failure to digest. He bed ridden for 3 days after that. Jeez...so it is an advise and lesson to learn. It is nice to travel to other country to try their local delicacies but please do eat with precaution. Remember, you are enjoying the food instead of eating the food.

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu