天天来饭店, Pudu

This is my second place that I had a great dinner for my overnight stay at my sister's house. I drove to this restaurant which is called 天天来饭店. Actually I was quite freak out when my sister lead me there because with all those "lorongs" which is impossible for a person to notice this restaurant somehow. Only the locals will know. 

Homemade Tofu
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Very delicious tofu and without a doubt this is one of the must order dish.

Steamed Egg
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - This is my sister's most favorite steamed egg which she claimed it outclass Restoran K.T.L. Sorry mui, I still prefer Restoran K.T.L...hahaha. Undeniable that the steamed egg is good, it is just that the sauce is too salty and the tenderness is not as good as Restoran K.T.L. However overall, it is a must order dish in this restaurant.

Free dish from the boss - Pork rib.
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Not a bad dish recommended by the boss.

Steamed Garlic Fish
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - The way they cook this fish is not bad however the fish I somehow do feel it is fresh enough.

My fav vegetables but nothing much to comment about this thou.
Their business hours is from 12.00pm - 2.30pm (afternoon session) and 6.30pm - 9.30pm (evening session). Opens daily except Tuesday.

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu