Restoran Sin Siang Kee, Kluang

Kedai Makanan Seng Huat @Klang may be the best bakuteh in Klang but what if I am not in Klang? Luckily at my hometown Kluang, does exist a bakuteh which is as good as Klang and some say is way better than Klang. Well, as for me, it does not matter. As long as it can make me smile while I am eating it, this is a good food to me. The restaurant that I am talking about is called Restoran Sin Siang Kee.

This is the business board for you to recognize.
Fullhouse! Hardly you can get a seat especially after 11.00am. Never know my fellow hometown people like to eat bakuteh this early. Patience is highly required when you see such a crowd there. You may need to wait up to one hour for the food to arrive.
The boss, the chef and the owner.
The pot with a lot of great ingredients inside. This bakuteh is just irresistible. You will see the boss will personally pick and choose carefully into a bowl before it is served in front of his beloved customers. 
You Tiau - Really crispy and delicious. They really choose the supplier wisely.
Sorry my Malay friends. This is not something for you to see but it is so delicious for me to eat. RM10.00 per bowl inclusive rice and you tiau. I think is pretty reasonable.
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Everything is very delicious to me here. The pork is fresh and the intestines are well cleaned. The soup is just superb. One bowl is never enough. I always refill at least 3 times for each of my visit here. However, the lady boss is not really like to refill your bowl more than once especially when she knows you are planning to drink the soup only.


I heard from my dad that they bought this special recipe from a Johor Bahru bakuteh owner who has retired. Now they are officially owned the recipe and making lots of money even in a small town in Kluang. 


They open everyday except on the weekends and only opens from 7.30am until it is all sold out. There were several times they sold out before 12.00pm. My goodness. That is not even the lunch time yet. By the way, they even doing their business during Chinese New Year too!


Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast (non-peak), Extremely Slow (peak)
Will I Revisit?: Yes.


Restoran Sin Siang Kee
Jalan Dato Sulaiman Mohd Noor,
Taman Kluang Baru
86000 Kluang
Johor
Business Hours: 7.30am - 2.00pm (closed on weekends)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang