Jalan Peel Hawker Center, Pudu

I have a post everyday but is already 10 days I have stopped. No special reason to it except I have been busy with my business lately. Lately I went to stay with my dearest sister's house again. Arghhh....feel myself so troublesome to her since she is going to have a final exam soon. She and her family took the trouble to take me to their local hawker center along Jalan Peel, just opposite Shell Station.

Picking her up from her college again and she treated me to eat the food that she used to eat all the time.
This is the hawker stall which is arranged along Jalan Peel.
This is the Fried Kuih Teow which my sister highly recommend it.
Fried Kuih Tiau With Mee @RM5.00
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Sorry, mui! This is not the Fried Kuih Tiau that I prefer. I more prefer a Fried Kuih Tiau with more "wok hei".

BBQ Chicken Wings @ RM2.00/pc
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is one of the best BBQ Chicken Wings that I ever had. The first bite caused the BBQ fragrance roam inside my mouth with slight juicy spurt out. Must try!

Pork Mee @RM4.00
Outlook: 2/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 2/5 - Normal, that's all I can say.

Sate @RM0.70/pc
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - A lot of meat but what spoiled the whole sate is the sate sauce. Failed! What kind of sate sauce which comes so sourish???


Ambiance: 1/5
Will I Revisit?: No except the BBQ chicken.

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut