My Cookbook @Sunway Giza

Sunway Giza is another place which has all the good food consolidate in one location just like Scotts Garden, IOI Boulevard, Chulan Square, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling and The Place. Sunway Giza is the only place that I have not visited so far due to the location is too far and the traffic at that area is so bad. But the no other restaurants at that place attracted me except My Cookbook. I am more convince when my dearest sister recommend this place to me too.

One of their many cool decoration they have.
Not a lot of customer they have during lunch hour.
I really like their chair and their decoration.
Caeser Salad - normal salad but the egg as you can see that pretty deliciously done.
Double Puff Chicken Soup - Genuine chicken stock without any MSG
According to the boss, this is made from minced chicken breast and cook like steamed egg.
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Slight salty, but it is really creative and very delicious. Worth to try.

Chicken Roll Rice - Their Signature
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 -  RM15.90++ if you just order the Chicken Roll Rice. Their Lunch Set promotion which is the same price at RM15.90++ inclusive the Caeser Salad, Double Puff Chicken Soup and Pumpkin with Red Beans Dessert inclusive Ice Lemon Tea. It is very worth it. Despite the adorable look, the taste is really unique and without a doubt it is very delicious. But 5 pieces are just not enough.

This is the dessert together with the lunch set. The taste is not bad but will not recommend you to specially order it separately.
King Prawn Noodle with 45-minute poached egg @RM26.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 4/5 - Without a doubt the Sang Har is fresh but the most amazing part is the poached egg. According to the boss, the chef really spent 45 minutes on the egg by separating the yolk and the egg white and steam them. I really love and amazed with the taste of them exploding in my mouth separately. Besides that, the kuey tiau is very special too. Totally delicious! 


Overall, this restaurant does not let me down and really live up to my expectation for the very least on what I have ordered above. As for the price, honestly, they are really expensive but I do believe they really spend their effort and time to bring out the quality of each dishes. You have to agree that their dishes are uniquely done which others has yet to learn. We just have to pay the premium for it as the reward of their effort for bringing such a delicious food to us.


As for the service, when we were there, we were well served by the boss and very kind enough to explain to us how the chef created these dishes. Very attentive. However, I heard he had a ruckus with his staffs in the kitchen which I do not thing it is nice to let other customers to have heard about it. It is not a very pleasant scene.


Last but not least, I really highly recommend this restaurant to you so that you able to get to taste their creativity in their each dishes which you may never had before.


Total Damage: RM59.95
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Yes


My Cookbook
A-12, Sunway Giza,
2, Jalan PJU 5/14
Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-6140 6113
Business Hours: 12.00pm - 12.00am (opens daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2