Bevy Cafe, Kluang

Bevy Cafe located at the corner of the busy street occupying the whole levels with their spa occupying the whole upper level while their cafe is at the ground floor.

Interior design of the cafe which I find it pretty dull and lifeless.
Tori Terayaki @RM8.50
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - Pretty delicious and a lot of chicken to have! Not a bad dish to have in a cafe like this.

Fried Udon Noodle @RM8.50
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 0/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 1/5 - I was very hungry on that day as I had my lunch around 3pm++. I would expect any food that goes into my mouth to be very delicious. Unfortunately, this is the worst ever food that I had even in my hunger state. It was so salty! I feel like wanna make the lady boss to walk over and ask her to taste it herself and tell me that her food is delicious...grrr...

Green Tea Ice Blended @RM8.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - It is a normal green tea frappucino like Starbucks. I do not know why they want to serve it like a dessert in a bowl. Definitely Starbucks is way better than this because the green tea taste is thicker and the ice blended is much more smoother.

Overall, I will say this is not a restaurant that I will go that very often. However, they do provide a great lunch set which is pretty economical to me but the lunch set is only available on weekdays.
Total Damage: RM29.00
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 2/5
Food Serving Speed: Slow
Will I Revisit? No


Bevy Cafe
Store ##001/01
22, Jalan Dato Rauf
86000 Kluang
Johor
Tel: 07-7771005

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon