d'italiane kitchen @Sunway Giza

First of all, I would like to congratulate my Elayne jie for expecting a baby! It is already in her fifth month of pregnancy and predicted to be a little Elayne. Woo hoo~~~

I am so excited and at the same time I feel full of responsibility plus some pressure when "abducting" her out from her husband care for a dinner. I have to make sure she is alright in this whole dinner session which is at d'italiane Kitchen at Sunway Giza. She never been to Sunway Giza before so she was pretty excited about it. As for me, I have to do more survey online to make sure she is dining in a right restaurant.

There she is taking her time with the menu and trying her best to order the best for her and the little ones. The restaurant was full house at that time, we had to stand for a few minutes before getting a proper seat. I feel bad for Elayne jie to make her stand for so long. I did get her a seat to sit but she declined. I purposely wanted to state this line in case her husband read this post. At least he knows that I am a responsible person. Hahaha...LMAO
Fresh Mushroom Soup @RM9.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 2/5 - I just want a mushroom soup to have rich mushroom taste instead of salty taste. Is it so hard?

Spicy Lamb Cutlets Rissoto @RM49.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 1/5
Overall: 2/5 - I still unable to accept westerner's rice. So much cheese in it which makes you full in just 2 scopes. However as for their lamb, it is real good! But I do not understand why they called the lamb spicy because I did not taste any spicy in it. Actually I should have order a lamb shank instead of a rissoto.

Baked Three Cheese @RM24.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - A combination of Parmesan, Mozarella and Cheddar cheeses into one delicious penne. The cheese fragrance roaming in your mouth so greatly which you wish them to stay there for good.

Triple Chocolate Banana @RM18.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Their signature dessert which usually for a girl to see this photo will say a word "FAT". Hahaha...however, I am lucky that I will not fall under that category. All I need to do is to continue with my gym lesson. This dessert has chocolate cake, chocolate fudge and chocolate cream in it. Luckily there is a scoop of ice cream to mix together with the cake...is just nice.

Overall for this restaurant I will say is good. For Italian cuisine lovers should pay their visit in this restaurant at all cost. There is always a reason for such a great crowd they have.
Total Damage: RM115.95
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No but recommended to all.


d'italiane kitchen
Sunway Giza Shopping Mall
Block D, F.10
Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-61481828
Business Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu