Restoran Taiji Eatery, Bandar Puteri Puchong

Last time when I arrived at KL, nobody is there to fetch me from the station and I have to take an hour LRT and 5 minutes taxi to reach my destination. Now, my sister has grown up and already brave enough to drive a manual car to pick me up along with her mom. Oww, so lovely! To repay her, I brought them to Retoran Taiji Eatery for the dim sum restaurant which I have been wanted to dine for a long time. It is just because it is located at Puchong which I am so reluctant to go. Please take note that the name and the price may not be accurate as my sister's mom has thrown away my receipt.
As usual, my sister's favorite things to do.
Fried Prawn Dumplings with Century Egg - 4/5
Chee Cheong Fun (Prawn) - 3/5
Yam Dumplings - 4/5
Porridge with Century Egg - 1/5
Prawn Dumplings - 2/5
Siew Mai - 3/5
Not sure what it is called but it is similar like siew mai with century egg in it - 3/5
Loh Mai Kai - 4/5
Shanghai Xiao Long Bao - 3/5
Ha Gao - 3/5
Some listed 4 marks are not a bad dim sum. As for overall, the skin for their dim sum is quite thick. I dislike to eat dim sum which I have to taste their flour as well. FYI, just the area of Bandar Puteri Puchong, we have spotted more than 5 dim sum restaurants and without a doubt this restaurant has the highest number of customers which is so obvious with just a glance. However, I still think they are temporary is the best there but not the real best one yet.
An opportunity to leave just a small message to my big girl:- Ya, I do admit you have changed a lot within these short years. Maybe experiences and numerous life encounters has reshaping you to someone who is ready to take up your own responsibility in your life. After our recent dissatisfaction with each other, I have to admit that I am actually not getting used to it when knowing that you no longer need this brother anymore. Since my responsibility which has been shorten and has come to the near end, I still do hope you know I will still be there for you when you need me. Good luck and all the best in life. Carve yourself your own world and you know you are capable of that. I will support you from behind to catch you when you fall. Jia you! Muacks!
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No but recommended


Restoran Taiji Eatery
2, Jalan Puteri 2/3,
Bandar Puteri Puchong,
47100 Puchong
Selangor.
Tel: 016-3020032

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu