Tangkak Beef, Kluang

My girl always ringing over my ears during her stay with me and my parents at Kluang for a month by requesting me to take her to eat the famous beef noodles at Tangkak Beef. Tangkak Beef is originated at a small tiny town at Tangkak which located at Segamat. For those who does not know where is Segamat, Segamat is at the northern part of Johor state. Segamat reminds me about my college life and also a long lost good friend of mine, Ms. Jeslyn Lee. Wonder how she is doing now.

Anyway, let's move on. The primary reason for not taking her to Tangkak Beef is because I am prohibited to eat beef due to my religious reason. I never know that Tangkak Beef does sell chicken as well until I went there with the kind intention of "watching" her to eat. Last time when I studied at Segamat, they do not serve chicken at all or any other meat. Seems like things do change after 10 years.

Amazingly the chefs are all young lads.
Original Traditional Beef Noodle @RM10.00
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - This is the best ever beef noodle in her whole life. Actually not only her saying that, everyone who has tasted their beef noodle will make such a claim for sure. This beef noodle has mixed all the beef meat, beef stomach, tendon beef balls, meat balls, tenderloin and omasum. The options for this beef soup are rice, mee, mee hoon, kuey tiau and mee laksa where the price starts from RM5.00 to RM9.00. Additional charges for additional toppings. However, their meat balls and tendon beef balls cannot compare with Restoran Sin Hon KeeRestoran Sin Hon Kee is still the best meat balls ever!

Curry Chicken Rice @RM5.50
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Even their curry chicken rice is not bad at all. Quite hot and spicy! It is so great that even a non-beef eater can have a good food at Tangkak Beef.

Their signboard is very attractive enough to get your attention. Overall, if you are a beef noodle lover, you just have to try this place.
Total Damage: RM19.20
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes


Business hours: 8.00am - 6.00pm (no specific off days)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Premier 101 Food Court, Kuching

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks @Berjaya Times Square

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut