Yuet Sum Hin Vegetarian Restaurant, Pudu

Have I ever blogged a vegetarian restaurant before? Yes, I did...from my hometown which is called Restoran Gao Zhong. And this Yuet Sum Him Vegetarian Restaurant which located behind Shaw Parade Plaza will be second. I never like vegetarian restaurant not because they cannot fulfill my meat appetite but most of the vegetarian restaurants are just nothing but oil and flour. However, my sister and her mom convinced me to come to this restaurant to change my perception over vegetarian restaurant. Once again, I have to apologize which is my sister's mom has threw away the receipt so the name and the price shown may not be accurate.
Spicy Assorted Mushroom
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Very delicious spicy curry mushroom. It is a must order dish.

A closer look on the delicious spicy mushroom.
Vegetarian Kuey Tiau
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - The kuey tiau was nicely done. Very delicious and not salty at all. The "wok hei" for the kuey tiau is just perfect!

Tofu
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - The tofu taste really nice. Maybe as the whole for this dish does not really look very attractive and looks oily too! But I can tell you that it is not as oily as you can see.

Tofu Fish
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - With the tofu above, it looks exactly the same except there are few vegetarian fishes meat in it. However, the tofu in this dish is different with the previous one. Both equally delicious. About the fish, I do not feel any special about it.

Overall this is not a bad vegetarian restaurant and I hope to come back again to try their other dishes.
Total Damage: RM67.10
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes

Yuet Sum Hin Vegetarian Restaurant
8, Ground Floor,
Jalan 1/77B,
Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah,
Off Jalan Pudu
55100 KL
Tel No: 03-2148 4681
Business Hours: 10.00am - 2.30pm; 5.00pm - 9.30pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu