See Good Food Centre, Kuching

Since already at Kuching, seafood is always a must try. I decided to visit See Good Food Centre which is very famous. Even the locals know about how good this place is. So without further ado, let's order some food to eat.

Amazingly to see that they have a wine cellar here. But I did not order any of them. Not really in the mood for the wine yet.
Midin Garlic @RM8.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Midin is a wild fern leaf which I do not why I cannot find them in west Malaysia. What I can say is, do order this vegetables whenever you are here at Kuching because they really delicious either cook with garlic or with sambal belacan. Both ways are equally delicious. So Midin is a must taste food at Kuching! Remember to mark it down!

Garlic Crab @RM30.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Looks is deceiving because they taste pretty good. Well, the crab is not as big as we expected so not much meat to enjoy like what I had at Restaurant Siu Siu.

Red Snapper with black sauce @RM25.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - Their fish is not that impressive. I shouldn't have order a fish since I was dining there with my sister only.

Already reaching their closing hours so not many patrons anymore. When I reached there, their seats are 90% occupied even on weekdays. Very good business. They do have some other dishes to capture the locals heart which I have not tasted yet. Last but not least, do try this restaurant.
Total Damage: RM78.70
Ambiance: 2/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Recommended?: Yes


See Good Food Centre
Lot 229-229, Jalan Ban Hock
93100 Kuching
082-232609

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Calypso Cabaret Ladyboy Show @Asiatique The Riverfront

Premier 101 Food Court, Kuching