Sin Yung Kiaw Cafe 98, Sibu

We move on and continue my food journey to this place called Sin Yung Kiaw Cafe 98. It is a cafe with 5 stalls inside selling great food.
Loh Mee @RM4.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Not much vinegar taste and they do not provide vinegar for you to add on the taste. Furthermore, it is a little salty but I think maybe is because I never really enjoy a Loh Mee myself.

Kampua @RM2.50
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is the Kampua with white sauce. To compare this Kampua with Soon Hock Restaurant & Cafe, I will have to say both are equally good. It is hard for to determine who got the upper hand. My taste bud is very simple which is as long as I don't eat the noodle like eating raw flour, it is a decent noodle for me.

Sup Campur @RM5.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - This mixed soup with pork liver, pork intestine, fish ball and tauhu are really delicious. We almost finished up this bowl before all other dishes came.

The above dishes are come from this stall. This is the first stall you will see on your left when you enter from the entrance.
Pork Meehoon Soup @RM4.50
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - First thing I do always to something with soup is to taste the soup first. After the first sip, the wine fragrance roam through my whole mouth and once I swallow it, the heat go into my body and some rise to my brain....okay, I am drunk...hahaha. I can't believe they put such a heavy rice wine inside this soup but I like it so much. The ingredients in it are not stingy at all. This bowl is just enough to feed me the whole afternoon.

This is the stall with "crazy" rice wine. LOL
Sotong Kangkung with Fried Yam @RM7.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - So cheap and so delicious! If other places surely will sell easily more than RM10.00. I like the fried yam the most. Well deep fried which I do not taste the oil.

This stall is located on the right from the entrance.
Busy boss is trying to multi task himself.
The young and the old are enjoying this brunch. I am too! However, please do not feel surprise when I say I do not recommend this restaurant after all the good points that I have given above. It is not about the squeezing seatings in the restaurant but the worst part is the hygiene in this restaurant. It is given the rate "B" for their cleanliness but I think they are more to a "D". The walls are in black color and you can see cockroaches crawling over their cooking tables. Maybe there are rats hiding somewhere which I don't wish to use my eyes to search for it.
Total Damage: RM23.00
Ambiance: 0/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: No
Business Hours: 7.00am - 2.00pm; 5.00am - 10.00pm (daily).

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon