Taman Selera Muhibah, Sibu

Thinking about dinner or supper at Sibu? Why not come over to Taman Selera Muhibah where over here has almost 50 stalls to choose from!!! Without a doubt this is a food heaven!
Look at the crowd here and you will understand that here does really contains real great food.
Sibu ABC @RM2.50
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Ice melts in seconds and you will see the whole bowl of milky fruit ABC. I really like how milky they have done this and also the varieties of fruits in it. There are watermelon, honeydew, longan, nata de coco and jellies. Very delicious and it is a MUST TRY!

Braised Chicken Feet
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - Sorry that I am not sure the price for this. I am not a real chicken feet fan but after trying this I think I need to change my opinion about chicken feet. Really delicious and incredible when the moment you put in the whole the chicken feet into your mouth and the next moment you have all the bones cleaned out.

Fried Tofu - mediocre and nothing special to comment about.
Deep dried cuttlefish - not bad! Worth to try!
Fried Lobak - this is a disappointed one. Tasteless and lack of wok hei
Deep fried dumplings - Not bad but a little oily.
Wantan - Overly salty! But they are all enjoying it. Sorry, I really don't understand why I have to drink a lot of water to cleanse my throat the moment I have eaten one.
This is the entrance and their opening hours is started from 5.00pm until 11.00pm. It is not a bad place to settle your supper appetite!

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang