Two Chefs Eating Place, Commonwealth

The very basic technique to select a dining location is to follow the crowd...like the above. Here I am at the restaurant named Two Chefs Eating Place. Look at the queue...
Look at the crowd!
This got to be a promising restaurant! That is what I had in mind. It is common to think like that right? So many people here...they are not stupid enough to spend their hard earn money on something which is not delicious at all.
Butter Pork Ribs @$12.00
Outlook: 1/5
Creativity: 2/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 1/5 - Look at how messy this dish is done. All you have to imagine is the fried pork rib sprinkled with milk powder. As for the taste, bad...really bad. Very hard to swallow because too dry. The milk powder does not blend with the fried pork ribs.

Golden Mushroom Tofu @S$8.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 2/5 - This dish looks much better than previous one but the taste is more horrible than the previous one too! My goodness...the gravy does not taste right. Reason for me saying this is I do taste smelly type of taste in this gravy and it carries a little bitter taste. Is it because of Singapore water? Anyway, it gave me goosebumps.

Oat Prawn @S$15.00
Outlook: 1/5
Creativity: 1/5
Taste: 2/5
Price: 1/5
Overall: 1/5 - This is another super not creative dish. Prawn sprinkled with "lots of" cereal. I almost choke when I eat this. Too dry!!!

This is called Tri-Colour Spinach but I do not order this at that time. Reason I am showing this picture is their service is very messy. They keep sending the wrong food on the wrong table. It was a real mess in this restaurant. Havoc! I can't believe I am queuing up for this!!! I also can't believe the locals there are doing the same too! Are you serious this is called good food? They can't even survive for months if they opened in my hometown, Kluang. Unbelievable!

Total Damage: S$35.00
Ambiance: 2/5
Service: 1/5
Food Serving Speed: Slow
Recommended?: No way


Two Chef Eating Place
Blk 116, Commonwealth Crescent
#01-129
Singapore
Business Hours: 11.30am - 2.30pm; 5.00pm - 11.30pm (daily but closed on Monday lunch)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon