Kofuku Japanese Cuisine, Seri Pacific Hotel

Am I considering myself lucky? Because I managed to date my high schoolmate, Yee Shyuan who is so hard to meet her up after her marriage. As you can see she already has a 3 years old son and that is how long we have not seen each other. I made a mistake by inviting her to this Japanese Restaurant called Kofuku Japanese Cuisine which is located inside the Seri Pacific Hotel. The mistake was I did not know that she is pregnant. It is not good to eat raw food and cold food for a pregnant woman especially a Japanese restaurant which has the most raw food and cold food among any other cuisines. So we did not order any raw food and therefore no sashimi in this post for review.
Tobiko Sushi @RM30.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 0/5
Overall: 2/5 - This is her little son's favourite fish roe so we specially ordered for him. Pretty common fish roe sushi for me until I got the receipt and really surprised me. I think in Sushi Zanmai is just cost RM5.00++ for this sushi but over here they charged me for RM30.00++!!! Ridiculous!

Spider Temaki @RM20.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - The soft shell crab is still hot and the seaweed wrapper is crunchy. Perfect for me and especially the price is much more cheaper than the fish roe sushi.

Unagi Tei Set @RM68.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - This is an economical unagi set for me especially the unagi served are big and tasty! Obviously this is for my pregnant friend. 

Closer look on the Unagi.
Cold Inaniwa Udon @RM40.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Noodle is just fine for me. The only problem is the sauce which is slightly too salty.

Closer look on the noodle. Delicious looking eh?
Overall I think this is not a bad Japanese restaurant. Have not tried their sashimi yet so not really sure for 100%. But one thing for sure is to ask for the price for their sushi before you simply make an order or they will simply give you a bomb price.

Total Damage: RM203.00
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No

Kofuku Japanese Cuisine
Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-40425555
Business Hours: 12.00pm - 2.30pm; 6.30pm - 10.30pm

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang