Restoran Jin Xuan Hong Kong, Kuchai Lama

This is my first time dining out with my goddaughter, Ling Jinn Ying at Restoran Jin Xuan Hong Kong for our dim sum session She is so cute and adorable! This restaurants has 6 branches spread out the whole Klang Valley with at least 10 years of history. I heard from my friend, Jeffery said that on the weekend, people queuing up for their dim sum. Luckily today, I do not have to do that.
Big hand small hand. She just can watch us eat. She is too small for food like this. Anyway, I will just shorten my ratings as usual for the following dim sum that we have ordered.
Butter Cream Salted Egg Yolk Bun @RM3.60++ - 4/5
Fried Carrot Cake @RM5.00++ - 5/5
Steamed Prawn Dumplings @RM4.50++ - 3/5
Steamed Bun in Shanghai Style @RM5.50++ - 2/5
Scallop Dumplings @RM4.50++ - 4/5
Seaweed Pork @RM4.00++ - 2/5
Cheow Zhou Siew Mai @RM4.50++ - 2/5
Siew Mai @RM4.00++ - 3/5
Overall, I feel that it is just a normal dim sum that I usually had. Nothing special except the fried carrot cake which is the best.
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: Yes


Restoran Jin Xuan Hong Kong
Kuchai Lama Sdn Bhd
A32, 34, 36, Jalan 1/116B,
Kuchai Enterpreneurs’ Park,
58200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel:03 – 7982 6812
Business Hours: 7.00am - 11.30pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang