San Nae Deul Korean BBQ, Solaris Dutamas

It is time for another Korean cuisine. It has been really long time since the last one. So I decided to find one at Publika since this place is getting more and more restaurants. The restaurant is very visible front the main road and as you can see it is known as San Nae Deul Korean BBQ.
We are too early? Quite empty.
These are their side dishes that they offer. I will rate their side dishes as below average because nothing special for me to share with you all here.
Cochujang Samcyp Sal @RM30.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is a spicy pork belly. I made a right choice to choose this because the spiciness is well blended with the meat. All the fragrance roam into your mouth when you took the first bite.

After cook. Sadly, this restaurant only serve beef, pork and chicken meat only. Lack of varieties make me only order the pork.
Dakdori Tang @RM55.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Due to lack of choices, I ended up with a Korean Hot Pot. My last one was in Singapore almost 2 years ago. I never really like because of their extreme spiciness. My tongue numb, running nose, eyes tearing and my hands keep holding on to a tissue. Oh my, why I have to make myself so suffer over a meal?

Overall....yes the pork was good but lack of variety. Price is not cheap too. Only beef lovers will like this place because there are more than two pages of beef menu.

Total Damage: RM93.90
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Recommended?: No

San Nae Deul Korean BBQ
G12, Jalan Dagang B/3A
Taman Dagang
68000 Ampang
Selangor
Business Hours: 11.00am - 11.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang