Little Italy, Kota Kinabalu

The benefit of travelling alone is meeting up new friends same like last year at Kota Kinabalu, I have met a group of Guilin girls and this time I met her and her friend from Szechuan. She prefer to present herself this way. LOL. Instead of taken them to the local specialties, I prefer to take them to an Italian Restaurant which is called Little Italy. Honestly, our western restaurants are way better than any western restaurant in China. The reason is because those restaurants in China is serving based on the local taste who is not easily accepting something different especially on food. Unlike in Malaysia, we are used to anything! So that's why we able to taste something near to the original taste.
Look at the crowd here! Hardly see any empty tables. FYI, this was Monday. I definitely never let my new friends down.
Zuppa Di Mare @RM23.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - The best that I have tasted so far is this seafood soup! The reason is the soup is full of fresh seafood taste which does not carry any fishy taste because a nice amount of sourish taste it there to cover. Not just that, the seafood served was fresh! I can finished up the whole soup! Additional spaghetti @RM2.50++.

The soup comes with garlic bread. It is meant for you to dip the bread in the soup. Honestly, I can eat with just bread and the soup for my whole lunch or dinner because they are perfectly blend in! 2 pieces of garlic bread is just not enough!
Hawaiiana Pizza (Small 9") @RM19.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - You can forget about Pizza Hut for good. Usually after having two pieces of pizzas, I will be full but this pizza, I can easily finished up all by myself. The bread is so soft and thin! Delicious!

Lasagne Chicken @RM24.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - The delicious juicy cheese flowing out when you cut and even when you bite, it is so tasty! You won't feel queasy with the amount of cheese and I am not sure why. All I can say, this portion is good for one person and it is also nice to share with others for a bite!

Ravioli Combo 3X @RM39.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 1/5
Overall: 2/5 - Not all the food here is good and I made a mistake with this one. I do not feel they can blend in to be eaten like this. One is too sourish, one is too milky and one is too cheesy. The grand total is over queasy feeling. I can't finish them. My bad for the leftover.

Tiramisu @RM12.90++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 4/5 - I am very skeptical and have extreme high expectation especially over Tiramisu dessert. This is one good Tiramisu with more rums than the coffee powder taste. The cake is so soft and easily melt in our mouth. For my new friends, this is a new dessert for them. They never have a cake for their dessert and never even seen a Tiramisu yet! They started to survey where to have such Tiramisu in China after the meal. Good luck with that!

Cream Caramel @RM10.90++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 1/5
Price: 1/5
Overall: 2/5 - Claimed to be homemade but this is one lousy homemade dessert. It is quite hard for a cream caramel. I was expecting something like melt in my mouth feeling.

This is how crowded they can be especially during the dinner time.
Centrally located near the Jesselton point and at the corner of the row of shops. Do not miss this place whenever you are at Kota Kinabalu because you never going to regret it especially the service given by the manager was very attentive and I feel respect and proud.
Total Damage: RM205.55
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: Highly

Little Italy Pasta and Pizza Corner
GF, 23, Jalan Haji Saman,
88813 KK
Sabah
Tel: 088-232231
Business Hours: 10.00am - 11.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu