Fresca Mexican Kitchen & Bar @The Gardens Mall

After I tried my first Tacos at Lucky 13 Diner@Singapore, I decided to survey for an authentic Mexican restaurant which I come to this Fresca Mexican Kitchen & Bar at The Gardens Mall. Not many people there as I have expected because the Mexican wave has not really hit the Malaysian yet. At least, it has hit me. So I am trying to explore more in Mexican cuisine. Another reason is after meeting Jerome and Elise whom had given me a little knowledge about the Mexican cuisine.
Quesadilla Mixed Seafood @RM34.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - It is a Mexican Pizza so just work with your hands. I really like the tangy prawn, fish and fresh squid in it. The tortilla is not too thick or too thin. It is just nice enough to make sure you are having more of the delicious seafood rather than the flour. A tortilla is a type of thin flatbread made from finely ground wheat flour.  There are 3 different sauces accompany together with this. 

Tacos Ensenada @RM19.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - It is a flour tortillas with beer battered fish and homemade coleslaw. It is also an appetizer which contains great amount of fish in it. Very delicious but I still prefer the tacos that I tried at Lucky 13 Diner

Churros Con Chocolat @RM17.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - The internationally loved Mexican dessert consists of donuts rolled in cinnamon and sugar which is served with chocolate and almond sauce. The chocolate sauce is delicious but the almond is always not my favorite. As for the donuts, they appeared to be long shape instead of round like we used to know. It is a crunchy outside but very soft inside. Perfectly combined with the chocolate sauce.

Overall, this restaurant to me is more like a celebrity restaurant. It often visited by the local artiste and entertainment staff or producer. They do serve a very good Mexican Cuisine but the price is not really that reasonable in my opinion because according to Elise, the food at Mexico is way cheaper than this.
Total Damage: RM97.45
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No

Fresca Mexican Kitchen & Bar
Lot G-242A, GF Floor,
The Gardens, MidValley City
59200 KL
Business Hours: 11.00am - 11.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut