Ippudo KL, Pavillion Mall

Ippudo Japanese Restaurant has finally come to KL! This world renowned Ramen restaurant which I known about them while I was in Singapore. However, they already have branches at Seoul, Hong Kong, Sydney, Shanghai and Taiwan. Of course they are originally from Fukuoka, Japan. 
The uniqueness of this ramen restaurant is you will consistently hear all the staffs in the restaurant saying "Irasshaimase!" means "Come on in!" and when you leave the restaurant you will hear all the staffs saying "Arigato-gozaimashita!" means "Thank you very much!". When I mean all the staffs, I really do mean "ALL"! 
Bakuretsu Tofu @RM18.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5 - This is really legendary hot & spicy flavor! It is a spicy tofu and minced pork with crispy noodle in hot stone pot. The spiciness is truly spicy BUT it does not have the feeling to hurt your throat. Highly recommended and I believe I can have this with 3 bowls of rice!

Spicy Shrimp Mayo @RM15.00++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 4/5 - The prawn is so tangy and fresh blended in so well with the mayonnaise plus a little spicy chili kick. Perfect for me but it is not enough! Quite expensive when you think about it is costing RM5.00++ per piece!

Shiromaru Motoaji Special @RM34.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - The first thing to do when a ramen is served is to taste the soup! Delicious with strong fragrance in it! No salty taste which I had a lot of bad experiences in Singapore for example Menya Musashi Bukotsu and Tampopo Ramen. A basic ramen comes with pork loin, bean sprouts, kikurage and spring onions. I ordered a special one for myself which comes with egg and pork belly! Yummy! Their ultra-thin noodle in this ramen is making this ramen to be so perfect!

Shiro Kasane Aji @RM29.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - In my opinion, I will think basically all their ramen are going to use the same soup-based and same noodle. I was terribly wrong when I tasted this bowl of ramen which is totally different than the one before. This noodle is thicker but it is really suit the soup-based. This has make me very interested to try every each bowl of ramen they have next time.

I already predicted a queue like this is going to happen but I was lucky to avoid this from happening when I reached there before 12.00pm. Overall, this is another great Ramen restaurant has come to KL after I acknowledged Hokkaido Santouka Ramen is the best in Malaysia! Both located at Pavilion Mall. I am expecting a great fight between these two. Overall, I highly recommend this place to everyone eventhough a bowl of noodle can cost you more than RM30.00. How many curry mee we can have???
Total Damage: RM114.85
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Very Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes

Ippudo KL
Lot C4.07.00, Connection Level 4,
Pavilion KL
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 KL
Business Hours: 11.00am - 11.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Marble 8, KLCC

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square