No Eyed Deer, Tanjung Bungah

They are some restaurant name you will find them funny and they are some you will find them creative. This restaurant name I find them creative with their name. They are called No Eyed Deer it is the same pronunciation with "No Idea". By having a word "deer" in their name, the restaurant is decorated everything associated with deer.
Creme Brulee @ RM8.80++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5 
Overall: 3/5 - I love creme brulee but I still unable to find the feeling of caramelized sweetness combine with soft and creamy egg taste. Is this a myth or what? All I can taste is the sugar is so hard which I might accidentally cut my tongue and not really creamy egg.

Tiramisu @RM9.80
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is the type of Tiramisu that I want which has the rum taste in it however...the whole Tiramisu doesn't gel together. Means I can taste differently in one bite. First is the bitter taste from the coffee powder follow by creamy mascarpone then a layer of cake and lastly the rum taste. Maybe sound amazing to have taste so many things in one bite but I find it not really good to have taste that doesn't blend in together.

Overall, this restaurant I find it not really that good for their dessert. Not sure about their main course thou.
Total Damage: RM39.80
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Recommended?: No

No Eyed Deer
98-1-26, Prima Tanjung
Jalan Fettes, Tanjung Tokong
10470 Penang
Tel: 04-8990488
Business Hours: 6.00pm - 12.00am

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang