Delectable by Su, The Gardens Mall

Time for dessert with my cute Ying Ying and her beautiful mummy, Elayne jie at Delectable by Su. She is getting cuter ever minute and this is the first time I saw so many actions from her. She is growing to become a very cute and pretty girl soon. Can't wait for her to call me godfather. Haha.
Delectable is focusing in their desserts and coffees. The exciting part for me is they do sell popcorn here. However, I am already full with the desserts I have ordered below. Maybe next time I will try the popcorn here instead the GSC Signature's popcorn.
Tiramisu @RM8.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - It is a very small glass of Tiramisu and cost quite expensive. As for the taste, it is acceptable but easily forgotten after a few minutes because it does not really impressed me enough. Anyway, this is a rum flavored Tiramisu so it cannot be that bad.

7 Sins of Chocolate @RM12.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - A lot of different types of chocolate that I can taste in here. I unable to determine how many there are by my taste bud but since the name is 7 Sins of Chocolate so it should be 7 types of chocolate. This is their signature cake but it is not a favourite for our girls today. Just this small portion of chocolate dessert has kept me so full and even affected my appetite for dinner after this. In my opinion, to those who are crazy about chocolate...maybe you will like this. Just maybe...because I am a chocolate lover myself but I don't think I will order this again.

Creme Brulee @RM8.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - This is the best dessert among all. I love how the extremely thin layer of caramelized sugar mixed with the smooth egg custard. The combination of hard and soft really makes me smile eventually. Hehe...not just happening to me only. It happened on Ying Ying too! This is the first time she tried a Creme Brulee in her life. After the first bite, this whole dessert is belong to her. She just loved it so much. You cannot imagine how she reacted every time she tasted it. A genuine expression of a good dessert.

She just kept on coming with her hands with a long spoon trying to scoop the Creme Brulee. Unfortunately, I did not capture that unique look that I have mentioned earlier.
Overall, this dessert house is worth visiting. However, the problem is the limited seats and the air con at this side of the mall is not cold enough. Not sure the real reason. The most important part is there is only one worker who needs to take order, prepare the dessert, make coffee, clean the table...and many more. Too tough for her to do all the things alone. However, that does not affected her customer service but it is just that the food serving speed becomes extremely slow.
Total Damage: RM65.00
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Slow
Will I Revisit?: Yes

Delectable by Su
Lot S-213, Second Floor,
The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 KL
Tel: 012-5081855
Business Hours: 11.00am - 10.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon