Song Hin Pork Porridge, Kuching

It is not that I love criticising other people's food but sometimes they just forced me to. Do NOT dine in Song Hin Pork Porridge at the Open Market Kuching which is located at the intersection of Jalan Market and Jalan Power. To be safe, just don't dine in any restaurants there. They have a serious hygiene issue. You can see big fat rats and cockcroaches running around freely there. It was so disgusting!
They are selling their porridges start from RM3.50. The taste is more like rice in a soup definitely is not the type of porridges which we cook for long hours. 
This is the century egg which spoiled my entire Kuching trip. I was hospitalized for 3 days for food poisoning. It was a very terrible experience. My last food poisoning was 10 years ago and I have been very careful since then but somehow I got cheated by the TV program hosted by Axian for introducing their viewers like me to dine here. Lesson learned is do not trust 100% of those TV program which introduces places with good food. Just trust them 50% and the rest of the 50%, judge yourself when you reach there. The government there must do something about the pest which is crawling around the market. I can't believe they play ignorant about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan