Homemade Fish Noodle, SS15

Everyone right now is aiming for healthy food and organic food. Homemade Fish Noodle at SS15 does all those just right but it comes with an expensive price tag. Maybe some of you will tick me off that it is normal. Hmm...I know but I just have not accept the fact of everyone think of healthy food will link to expensive food. 

Prawn Fish Head Yee Mee with XO Sauce @RM19.50++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - I think I had underestimated the spiciness of this XO Sauce. I really had a hard time for this but I somehow enjoyed it. The prawn is big and fresh the yee mee is so tangy just like I wanted. The fish meat is delicious too. Everything is perfect in just one bowl except the price.

Deep Fried Fish Head Mee Hoon @RM9.30++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - I love the milky soup taste so much and the big, fresh and juicy grouper fish meat. However, what happened to the fish head noodle I had which cost me only RM4.50? Now I have to pay double the price for the same taste. Hmm...

Homemade Bean Curd with Chicken @RM7.80++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - I love homemade stuffs especially beancurd. The beancurd is good but the oyster sauce for it is a little salty but acceptable.

Ordered a weird Homemade Fruit Tea @RM5.50++. 
Overall I do acknowledged their food is good but I do not think the price should be that high. If you do not mind the price, do visit this restaurant for an authentic and delicious fish head noodle.
Total Damage: RM48.30
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: No but if you do not mind the expensive price tag, do go for it!

Homemade Fish Head Noodle
21&23, GF & 1st Flr,
Jalan SS15/4B,
47500
Subang Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-56116323
Business Hours: 11.00am - 10.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Marble 8, KLCC

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square