Nana's Green Tea @The Gardens Mall

Finally Nana's Green Tea has noticed about the market demand in Malaysia and opened a branch here at The Gardens. To those who is craving for their green tea dessert like me will definitely will not miss this one. However, this little fella is not going to have a tiny bit of it. She got her own home made dessert.
Not just dessert. They do serve affordable food here too! However, I heard from others that their food is not very impressive. It is always full house in this restaurant and waiting for a seat is very common.
Azuki Latte with Ice Cream. Only the red bean is slight sweetness in it but the whole drink is not sweet at all. It is a good choice for those who doesn't like too sweet dessert like me.
They do serve hot drinks too. This is the same like the previous drink which is served in hot.
Their signature is their parfait. There are a lot of choices which is just having different kind of ingredients only. As for the outlook they looked the same. Their parfait is somehow disappointed me because it is too sweet. I need a few glass of plain water to cleanse the sweetness which is still stay in my mouth. 
I personally think this restaurant is over rated. If you do not believe my view, you can try and judge yourself. For my opinion, I do not recommend this restaurant.
Ambiance: 2/5
Service: 2/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Japanese Tea House & Botanical Garden, Bukit Tinggi

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square