Bankara Ramen @Avenue K

All of the sudden, I miss Ramen so much. Maybe because I just watched Naruto, the boring anime. I know the anime is getting really naggy and draggy but I just can't control myself by continue watching it. Weirdo. Anyway, back to the topic. So I head to Avenue K where quite a lot of restaurants can be found here to find a cure for my Ramen sickness. Well, there is only one and only Ramen shop in Avenue K which is Bankara Ramen. Since limited choice to choose from, I will have to settle for this.
Bankara Kakuni @RM32.50++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 2/5 - This is their original ramen which will have a lot of oil in it and the waitress has warned me before I order because she knows our local doesn't like oily food. Well, since I am a food blogger, I should go for the original one. It is indeed very oily and started to feel queasy with the soup. I wonder why the Japanese likes an oily soup. The noodle taste very good and so do other ingredients such as chashu, tamago and pork belly. The pork belly has too much fat in it. Quite scary for a people who is looking for a diet.

Tonkutsu Chashu @RM28.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is a more local like ramen. It is a miso soup based which is not too oily and very milky smooth. The noodle is once again is their selling point because it is so tangy and delicious. Another selling point is their chashu which is not too fat and it is well roasted. I can assure you that 4 pieces are just not enough. You surely need an add on!

Annin Toufu @RM7.00++ - Almond Milk Pudding. Taste like cough syrup. 
Goma Ice Cream - RM8.00++ - Not smooth and still can feel the icy bites inside it. The black sesame taste not so strong either.
Overall, I still feel Ippudo Ramen rank better than this in my heart. Once you tried Ippudo, you will definitely say the same too.
Total Damage: RM96.85
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: No

Bankara Ramen
Lot 2-7, Lvl 2, Avenue K,
156, Jalan Ampang,
50450 KL
Business Hours: 11.00am - 10.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut