Ozeki Tokyo Cuisine, Menara TA One

A rare date with Jeslyn after 8 long years of friendship, Since it is rare, I got to invite her to a Japanese Restaurant which is known as Ozeki Tokyo Cuisine. She has not tasted any Japanese cuisine for more than 6 months. I believe she will not be let down by this restaurant.
Located inside the building of Menara TA One and the parking here is chargeable at RM5.00 per entry during the weekends.
Sekiwake Moriawase with Chutoro and Otoro @RM252.00++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 4/5 - 8 different kinds of fish with chutoro and otoro. All are 2 pieces each except salmon with 4 pieces and maguro with 3 pieces. If without the chutoro and otoro, the price is only RM148.00++ which is pretty reasonable. Without a doubt, their chutoro and otoro are worth to order as well. I love how a meat slowly melt in my mouth. Even their simple maguro is so delicious and I reckon that this is one of the best maguro I have tasted so far.

Namakaki (6pcs) @RM88.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Big, fat and delicious fresh oyster. They are very attentive enough to cut the oyster in 3 pieces for each oyster to avoid the oyster to stick in your throat.

Gindara Teriyaki @RM48.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - This is not how it is look like when it is served. I purposely cut it to let you see the softness and tenderness of the cod fish meat. Sweet and delicious! You will never goes wrong to order a cod fish in a Japanese restaurant.

Hotategai Aburi Yaki @RM59.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 0/5
Price: 1/5
Overall: 1/5 - I thought going to try something different than what I usually order so I ordered a grilled fan scallop. The waiter told us that they still got 2 fresh scallops left so I decided to just go for one. In the end, it was not fresh at all as well. The fishy taste is so strong and I almost vomit. Luckily Jeslyn is not tasted the most fishy part of all. I do not wish to spoil her whole appetite because of just one dish.

Inaniwa Udon (Cold) @RM28.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Smooth, tender and delicious udon. So fine and thin enough to absorb the right amount of special soy sauce before enter your mouth.

Arosu Melon @RM35.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - The only place I able to find a melon that will melt in my mouth in 2 seconds is only in a Japanese restaurant like this. Even though the price for it is quite high but I find it very worthwhile. Even Jeslyn whom keep complaining about the price to me. After she tried one, she got no choice but to to agree with me that it is really worthwhile. You just have to try this melon at least once to understand why it is so expensive. You will definitely will not regret at the moment.

It was a great outing for us and she had a great experience once again with Japanese cuisine despite the appetite spoiling, Hotate. Hope to meet her again with our next food discovery.
Overall, I still give the vote of confidence with their food quality despite they served a very poor quality of scallop to me. There must be a reason for that mistake but I did not complained about it. I do not want to let my best friend, Jeslyn to discover my picky part of me. Hahaha...
Total Damage: RM596.25
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No but it is recommended


Ozeki Tokyo Cuisine
G.07, GF, Menara TA One
22, Jalan P. Ramlee
50250 KL
Tel: 03-21664263
Business Hours: 12.00pm - 2.30pm; 6.30pm - 11.00pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Merlion Park, Singapore

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Chong Siew Lam Restaurant, Serdang