Stuttgart Blackforest Boutique S-Cafe @Bugis

The moment I entered this restaurant, Stuttgart Blackforest Boutique S-Cafe, I am wondering if this is a restaurant or a souvenir shop that is selling German stuffs. As you can see from the picture above, their decoration is very exquisite and definitely you will notice they are all from Germany. 
This restaurant is really big enough for them to put a lot of interesting decoration all over the restaurant.
They so sell some souvenir too directly from Germany.
I like these figurine the most. However, they priced too costly for me to bring back home.
They have one extremely nice private room with a piano in it. It is really an excellent experience when someone is playing the piano throughout the meal.
Their second floor has more tables too. This restaurant can easily accommodate 100 pax.
Their wine vault is quite heavily guarded! LOL
I like this the most. It is their candles. They keep on replacing a new candle and you can see their wax has dripping long enough to create a very beautiful art from it.
A closer look on the dripping wax.
Their complimentary bread is not very impressive because the bread is quite hard and they do not reheat it before serving it out.
Gokele Chicken @S$26.00++
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - Very beautifully roasted spring chicken which is just good enough to feed two pax if there is no other additional dishes have order. Otherwise, it can easily feed for 4 pax. The taste of the chicken is roasted with great flavor in it. The chicken meat is tender and not too queasy. 

Blackforest Cake @S$12.00++
Outlook: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Taste: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4/5 - I never like to order blackforest cake. The reason is because most of the time they taste as if they are using a cough syrup to make it. Fortunately on that day, I decided to give it a try again especially when this restaurant claimed that their blackforest is the best in the world. That's a very daring claim! After the first bite of it, I would say this is really the best blackforest cake that I ever had in my whole life. I never know a blackforest cake can be taste this good. The cake is soft as it want you to taste of and some creamy part of it which gives you the sweetness delight but not queasy at all and ending with a great kick of cherry which is soaked with cherry syrup. I always thought cherry tasted like a cough syrup but somehow the cherries encased in this cake taste like red wine to me. Luckily my friend didn't want to try it and I was cunning enough not to persuade her to try because I do not feel like sharing it! LOL. I will definitely be back one day again to buy their whole cake.

Overall, this German restaurant is really full of surprise for me. A truly unique restaurant which change my way of thinking about blackforest cake after so many years. It is definitely a recommended restaurant.
Total Damage: S$44.75 (2 pax)
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Average
Recommended?: Yes

Stuttgart Blackforest Boutique S-Cafe
141 Middle Road
#01-01 GSM Building S
188976 Bugis
Singapore
Tel: 6336 8675

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Marini's on 57 @KLCC

Restoran Goon Wah, Kuchai Lama

Tasik Biru Kangkar Pulai, Johor Bahru

Restoran Hin Kee Hong Kong Dim Sum, SS2

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu