Marmalade Cafe @Bangsar Village II

It has been 3 years and I am glad that I able to celebrate my god daughter's birthday without fail. She is really a gem in my heart. Since she is getting older every year, I am trying my best to give her unforgettable birthday celebration to her. I have come across with many places with exciting events for celebrating birthday for the kids. However, she is just 3 years old. So not too much things that she can do yet. Therefore, I rather to keep it simple for now and keep the fancy idea in the future.
In the end, I decided to dine at Marmalade which is located inside the Bangsar Village II. This cafe is very colorful and the staffs are friendly too. They were kind enough to store my ice cream cake for us and they do allow outside cake even though they do have their own cake themselves.
The highlight of this restaurant is they own a small playroom to excite the kids. When my god daughter saw this corner, she totally forgot about her food. Too tempting.
If you do not have any kids but you want to have a quiet moment away from the noisy kids, they have a nice section by the window which you can see the street view of Bangsar Village. 
At Marmalade, they do accept advanced booking for bigger event. You can have a bigger party or celebration here. This is definitely a great choice for such an event.
Seafood Tomyam Spaghetti @RM34.00
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Taste: 4/5
Price: 2/5
Overall: 3/5 - Lots of prawns and mini salmon fillet in it which was really enough to pleasure my seafood indulgence on that day. However, that not the best part yet. The tomyam spicy kick is the one I am after for and the spiciness is really appetizing enough for me to hunger for more. 

Mushroom Spaghetti Carbornara @RM26.00++
Outlook: 3/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - This is a thick carbornara version which is not really my type of taste. However, it was not that bad. 

They do provide kids meal too but my sweetheart was having too much fun in the playroom and she hardly wanted to eat. Anyway, she had a wonderful moment in the restaurant.
Total Damage: RM75.00 (2 pax)
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Service: 4/5
Ambiance: 4/5
Will I Revisit?: No because a little too pricey.

Marmalade Cafe
Lot 1F-18, 1st Floor,
Bangsar Village II
2, Jalan Telawi 1,
Bangsar Baru
59100 KL
Tel: 03-2282 8301
Business Hours: 11.00am - 10.00pm (daily)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Restoran Minmax, PNB Darby Park

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Restoran Wan Seafood & Tomyam Sara Thai Kitchen, Kuantan

Bungee Jump @Sunway Lagoon

Sin Kee Bak Kut Teh, Kota Kinabalu