Artelier Coffee X Kitchen @Pavilion

It is always a great suffering for me when you have a sudden crave of some caffeine does into your system when you are having your nice window shopping at Pavilion. I know TWG Tea is great but only coffee lovers will understand that you would just want a cup of nice warm coffee and nothing else. Some would recommend Espressamente by illy which is a good one but not the best one until I found Artelier Coffee X Kitchen. Actually, I have to give the credit to Lwin Lee for her recommendation. She is so crazy about this place. You need to check out her blog too because she is one of the most fanatic person that I have ever met when it comes to food and drink.
Looks familiar? Hell yeah, the one of the most wanted barista, Mr. Masahiro Aoki is back in KL! And he is at the heart of the KL but somehow hidden discreetly at the corner of the Level 2, Pavilion. It is more easy if you look for the Loewe or Moschino outlet. By the way, he is more prefer to be called as Masa-san.  
He is back as usual to spread his love about coffee to all his loyal customers by introducing his favourite coffee beans from Ethiopia, Kenya and Indonesia. He self-selected the finest bean which is suitable to make his profile coffee. 
His signature coffee is definitely is his Dirty coffee! It is a heavy milky taste in it with a ristretto for multiple layers of flavour. It cost RM14.00. He has an alternative for those who dislike the bitter taste which is known as Dirty Sweet which cost at the same price. In the picture above is the original Dirty which I find it really not that bitter at all, It is rather milky which got some "dirtiness" from the coffee.
They do serve their specialty black coffee - hand pour @RM15.00 for those who are cannot tolerate with dairy products. It taste way better than long black, americano and other similar stuff. The hint of coffee taste is visible but the most magnificent part is you able to taste the fruity taste in it too! A fruity taste in your coffee is definitely a new experience for me when I almost forgot that the coffee bean is actually comes from the coffee cherry.
They do serve some cakes which I had on that day was Victoria Sandwich(above) and Lemon passionfruit(below) which cost me RM14.00/pc. They do not taste really bad at all but failed to impress me to find a real reason to love the cake.
Lwin Lee told me that her personal favourite was Walnut cheesecake which unfortunately sold out that day. I would like to try their Smoothie bowls instead in my next visit. There are a lot of delicious fresh food in it!
Overall, I will definitely classify this place as my top spot for coffee when I suddenly crave for one in Pavilion. Life is nothing greater when you have a cup of good coffee to start or end your hectic day. Masa-san's coffee definitely can let me find my own inner peace to relax my mind and soul.
Total Damage: RM58.30
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Food Serving Speed: Fast
Will I Revisit?: Yes!

Artelier Coffee X Kitchen
Lot 2.75, Level 2,
Pavilion Shopping Center
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 KL
Tel: 03-21102200
Business Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm (daily)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

Marble 8, KLCC

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square