i1 Cafe, Taman Supreme


In the Google Map, it is written I One Cafe. When you have arrived at this cafe, their signboard is written as iI Cafe. When I asked  the staff, it is known as i1 cafe. 1 in number 1 not the word one. Hmm....confusing.

Anyway, this cafe is located in a quite secluded location especially during at night, it is so dark and giving you an eerie feeling too. However, when I stepped inside the cafe, I really fall in love with the design and also the space it has given to me. Not a lot of tables but it is ample enough to give every each table a good privacy moment. 
You will have to make an order at their counter and they do not accept card. They have specialty coffee with coffee beans from Mexico and Costa Rica. 
That's what we were having on that day. A good supper and catch up session. 
Spicy Mango Latte @RM13.00 - This drink capture my attention the most among all other drinks. Obviously because of its exotic kind of combination. The mild spiciness is the first thing I tasted and follows by sweet mango syrup taste to soothe my taste bud before gave me the after taste from the bitterness of the fragrant coffee. It was quite an amazing experience which you should try at least once.
Piccolo Latte @RM9.00
Kahlua Tiramisu @RM14.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 3/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 - The Kahlua taste is very mild so for those who is not really alcohol tolerant, can give this a try. Definitely won't make you drunk. I am not sure why it is called tiramisu. Is it because they are using ladyfingers kind of thing to soak the Kahlua? If that's so, I really think it is far from the genuine tiramisu standard. It should have their own name instead of taking name from the famous Italian dessert.

Earl Grey Cake @RM11.00
Outlook: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
Taste: 0/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 2/5 - The first bite I had, the cake taste like the smell from the manhole. It was really disgusting. Seems like this cafe is not making their own cake but getting their cake from other suppliers. It seems like their earl grey has gone wrong. It is good that the owner admit the mistake but I am expecting more than that at least by refund back the money to us or let us choose another cake. Well, none of them is done.

Overall, the coffee is fine. Just the cake is nothing special and not up to quality. Definitely not the place I will travel all the way for it.
Damage: RM47.00
Ambiance: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: No

i1 Cafe
23, Jalan Jintan
Taman Supreme 
Cheras 56100
KL
Business Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hawker Center @Jalan MacAlister, Penang

Sports Shooting Club Hatyai (SSC)

Champ's Bowling Centre, Sandakan

Kedai Makan Sek Me Choy, Salak Selatan

Bao Seng Durian Farm, Balik Pulau

Merlion Park, Singapore

Kedai Kopi Lotus, Kota Kinabalu

Aroii Thai @Shaftsbury Square

Kedai Kopi Jia Siang Sheng Rou Mian, Lintas Plaza

City Square Shooting Gallery @Menara TKSS, Segambut